Import a .pst file from Outlook for Windows
Outlook to MAC mail, That will help you move messages along with other products from the Home Windows-based computer to some Mac pc computer, Outlook can import Outlook Documents (.pst) for Macs which are built-in Outlook for Home windows
For more information outlook to MAC mail see
- Transfer the .pst file for your Mac pc computer.
- Around the Outlook for Mac File menu, click Import.
- Click Outlook Computer File, after which click on the right arrow.
- Select Outlook for Home windows Computer File, after which click on the right arrow.
- Locate the information file on your pc, after which click Import.
- Once the import process is finished, click Done.
The imported products come in the navigation pane under On My Small Computer.
Note: Outlook for Mac is just Unicode-based. PST files which are standard formats for private folders files for Outlook 2003 and then versions. ANSI-formatted PST files also referred to as 97-2002 personal folders files, 97-2002 versions were standard personal folder formats to save data in Outlook for Home windows. This extendable shouldn’t be imported into Outlook for Mac can. For those who have ANSI-formatted If there’s a mature form of PST file, then there’s no automated process for converting that file right into a new extendable. However, you may create a brand new Outlook Computer File (.pst) in Microsoft Outlook for Home windows 2003 or later, after which import products in the old file towards the new file. You A newcomer to Outlook for Mac PST file can import. how. To learn more about producing Pst files and importing products, see Help for that form of Outlook for the Home windows.