How to cancel Microsoft Office 365 subscription? Call1-800-220-1151
If you added your own domain name to use with Microsoft Office 365, you must remove the domain before your subscription. Fully installed Office on your PCs and Macs. For more information about Renew Office 365 Subscription:
- Sign in to Office 365 with your email id and password.
- Select the app launcher icon in the upper left and choose Admin.
- In the admin center, choose Billing->Subscriptions.
- On the Subscription page, choose a subscription.
- From the More actions menu, choose Cancel subscription.
Review the important dates, provide feedback about why you are canceling, then choose Cancel subscription.
Your subscription will now appear in a Disable state and will have reduced functionality until it is deleted. For more information about what you can expect when a paid Office 365 for business subscription is canceled. Still, you are facing a problem, please call us at 1-800-220-1151 toll-free number for more services about Renew Microsoft Office 365 Personal.
- Renew your MSN Premium Subscription
- Update Credit Card Information to my MSN account
- Renew Office 365 Subscription