Renew your Microsoft subscription
- GO to www.account.microsoft.com to renew the subscriptions.
- Go to Services & Subscriptions. You may or I not be asked to sign in.
- Search for you active or expired subscription. Should you can’t think it is out there, finds out if it’s a Microsoft subscription.
- Select Switch on auto-renew after which do as instructed.
- If auto-renew has already been on than you do not have to complete anything, however, your subscription expired anyway, it’s likely your charge card expired or perhaps is invalid. Get more information regarding how to Add, update, or remove a charge card.
- In case your subscription has expired, you will possibly not switch on auto-renew.
- To resume without activating auto-renew, select Renew and do as instructed. Should you not see Renew, the subscription might have begun having a prepaid credit card. You can purchase a brand new subscription from Microsoft Store. Or, you may have a past-due balance that must definitely be resolved before you renew.
- When you are done, we’ll send an e-mail confirming the renewal. Should you not view it inside your inbox, look at your spam or junk e-mail folder.