How do I renew my MSN Premium Internet Software Subscription?
I can’t try to renew my MSN Premium Internet Software Subscription. Help. I received an e-mail saying.
Your MSN Premium Internet Software – $49.95 each year subscription will expire on August 06, 2017. To prevent a potential interruption of the service, please renew your subscription by August 06, 2017.
Please be aware: your subscription won’t instantly renew around the date above. You have to do something to carry on making use of your MSN service.
To resume your subscription, visit www.Callmsnbilling.com
- Click on ‘subscriptions’ then click on ‘manage’ Make sure your payment information is up to date: –
- To update payment information, click on ‘payment options’ at the top of the page
- For details about canceling something, click ‘subscriptions’
- For assistance with your bank account, click ‘help’.
- Note: For greater security, Microsoft websites which contain private information now require additional validation.
- You’ll be needed to go in additional security proofs before being able to access your bank account.
- To understand more about the extra security needs visit https://solutions.msn.com
What is the cost of MSN premium subscription?
We appreciate that you are looking at continuing with your MSN subscription. Since you are currently on the Verizon with MSN Transition plan, we have promotional packages available to you. The following lists the differences between the subscriptions:
OPTION 1 – MSN Premium Economy Pack -$9.95/year: Includes MSN Explorer software or butterfly only. This subscription does NOT include 24X7 assisted technical support through phone, chat or email, nor the security services like McAfee AntiVirus Plus – MSN Edition and Webroot SpySweeper. For any technical related issues, you can post your concerns on our forum site at http://answers.msn.com.
OPTION 2 – MSN Premium Internet Software – $59.95/year: This includes MSN Explorer software or butterfly, 24/7 technical support through phone, chat or email or forums at http://answers.msn.com, security services (McAfee AntiVirus Plus – MSN Edition and Webroot Spy Sweeper for MSN).
Now, there are two ways on how you can purchase an MSN Premium regular subscription.
1. If you are using the MSN Butterfly, the MSN Upgrade Wizard will appear during the sign-in process prompting you to purchase the subscription.
2. If you do not use the MSN Butterfly or do not get the MSN Upgrade prompt, please get in touch with the MSN Sales team by calling 1-800-823-4791
Since this is the last leg of sign-ups, we would like to give you a heads up that you may have to wait on hold for some time.
You will also get the MSN Sales recording advising you to make sure that you have a Secret Question associated with your subscription since this is needed to sign up for a plan. Please do not hang up since you are currently on queue.
If you cannot remember or have not set up a Secret Question while waiting for an MSN representative to answer your call, please follow these steps to create or update the Secret Question on your account: