Skip to content
- GO to www.account.microsoft.com to renew the subscriptions.
- Go to Services & Subscriptions. You may or I not be asked to sign in.
- Look for you active or expired subscription. If you can’t find it on the list, see if it’s a Microsoft subscription.
- Select Turn on auto-renew and then follow the instructions.
- If auto-renew is already on than you don’t have to do anything, but your subscription expired anyway, it’s likely your credit card expired or is invalid. Get more info on how to Add, update, or remove a credit card.
- If your subscription has expired, you might not have the option to turn on auto-renew.
- To renew without turning on auto-renew, select Renew and follow the instructions. If you don’t see Renew, the subscription may have started with a prepaid card. You can buy a new subscription at Microsoft Store. Or, you might have a past-due balance that must be resolved before you can renew.
- When you’re done, we’ll send an email confirming the renewal. If you don’t see it in your inbox, check your junk mail or spam folder.